Zilliant is looking for a content marketing specialist with experience in content writing and creation to support the execution of various content, email, social media, and events-related programs. The ideal candidate will utilize excellent project management skills, organizational skills, superior writing and editing skills, and familiarity with basic graphic design skills to support a fast-moving and high-volume team of content creators. Responsibilities include all the activities to support an integrated marketing campaign, including: Brainstorming new pieces, conducting research, creating visual concepts, drafting materials, managing internal content approvals, working with the broader marketing team for input, contributions, and collaboration, finalizing content and promotions, and publishing/scheduling the materials.
- Manage company social media pages, using Hootsuite for drafting, approval routing, and scheduling of social media posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Draft marketing and event-related email copy targeted to a wide variety of audiences, roles, B2B industry verticals and geographies.
- Take graphic executions created by the visual designer to resize as needed in various formats such as social media, email, website, and other Zilliant properties.
- Manage social media video creation based on longer-form content, via in-house tools such as Adobe Premier or Camtasia.
- Assist in post-digital-event audio and video editing, including creating new content pieces from recordings.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather pertinent information related to customer stories.
- Maintain internal content repositories in a timely, and well-organized manner.
- Perform regular keyword research using SEMRush.
- Write web, blog, public relations, and event copy as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing communications, public relations, or another relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in social media, content creation, or writing
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop required
- B2B experience a plus, but not required
- Experience with additional Adobe Suite products, Uberflip, Hootsuite, and WordPress a plus, but not required