Zilliant is seeking an experienced Contract Manager to join its growing Finance and Legal team in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Contract Manager will carry out the administrative and support functions within the Sales and G&A departments. You will bring your excellent contract and organizational skills to provide contract creation, maintenance and renewal support for the sales and customer success teams, along with providing cross-functional support to all departments for procurement related activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a broad range of customer agreements, including SAAS subscription master service agreements, order forms, support services agreements, vendor contracts and nondisclosure agreements.
- Create and manage document contract processes and procedures while communicating changes to the appropriate team members.
- Interact with U.S. based and international co-workers throughout the company, including sales managers and customer account managers, legal counsel and executives.
- Manage vendor contract negotiations for all departments with significant direct contact with vendors.
- Ensure the integrity of contract data tracking databases including but not limited to accuracy and timeliness of dates, statement of work completion, and opportunity pricing (maintain/update product instances for proposals, contract and cross sale opportunities).
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are thoroughly reviewed for pricing approvals and accounting issues prior to preparing a final copy for signature.
- Work independently and with little supervision, managing and documenting work assignments and addressing any concerns/requests by the applicable deadlines.
- Review the introduction of new product terms and conditions to identify potential areas of concern and participate in internal cross functional discussions with respect to the findings.
- Drive efforts to modernize sales and procurement process to drive efficiency and visibility of deal flow
- Manage and update standard form agreements and legal processes that scale globally
- 3-5+ years of relevant contract experience with a demonstrated understanding and strong working knowledge of applicable commercial legal principles SAAS Sales Contract experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyzes information skillfully; and maintain confidentiality
- Project management skills, including presenting and delivering on project objectives, timelines, milestones and updates
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Courteous and professional
- Strong experience with SalesForce, Microsoft Office, Docusign and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Located in Austin, Texas