The Partner Marketing Senior Manager is responsible for establishing, leading and executing marketing and sales enablement programs with Zilliant’s strategic technology, consulting and system integrator partners.
- Develop, manage and execute channel marketing programs with strategic technology, system integrator and consulting firms.
- Increase awareness of Zilliant solutions and how they can benefit each partner’s clients and partner ecosystem.
- Create marketing content and sales enablement materials, including training and educational materials for partner sales organization and prospect- and customer-facing materials for use by partner sales organizations.
- Develop and execute launch go-to-market deliverables for productized partner integrations in partnership with product marketing and product management.
- Work with Marketing team members to develop and execute demand generation campaigns.
- Develop, coordinate and execute co-marketing campaigns and corresponding content with strategic partners as part of demand generation initiatives.
- Deliver presentations to partner sales organizations to evangelize the value of the partner relationship and explain the value proposition for the sales team and their clients.
- 7+ years of content marketing and/or sales enablement experience
- Direct experience working with at least one or more priority technology partners (SAP, Oracle, SFDC), preferably all
- Direct experience working with at least one or more SI/Consulting partners (Acumen, Arvato, Tata, PWC)
- Strong written, presentation and PowerPoint skills; high level of business acumen
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- MBA preferred
- Strong writing skills required
- Good working knowledge of pricing principles and sales practices in B2B selling environments
- Knowledge of CPQ and/or Pricing software preferred
- Prefer in Austin or Relocate to Austin
- Nice to have French, German and Spanish competency