We are looking for a true athlete: someone who is both technically strong & has a deep interest in helping business people understand how they can solve their problems with software. The ideal candidate has a hands-on technical background and envisions a career path that is closer to Technical Sales or Product Management than Product Engineering.
In this position, you will learn how leading B2B companies are using Artificial Intelligence to improve their business performance. Leveraging your technical capabilities, you will build and manage the base configuration and product demonstrations use cases that showcase the full capabilities of Zilliant’s IQ Platform, including integration with CRM, Order Management and e-Commerce systems. This will involve hands-on use of a variety of technologies including AWS, Tableau and Force.com along with deep interaction with Zilliant’s Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success and Product Management organizations.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define base configuration and demonstration requirements, including configuration of new product use cases, features, and integrations with other systems
- Manage and communicate the roadmap of upcoming base configuration and demo enhancements
- Build, enhance and maintain various versions of the base configuration and demonstration environments spanning web and mobile platforms, which will support worldwide sales activities, staring point for implementation projects, and help to educate current customers on new functionality
- Provide documentation, record videos, & administer in-person and remote demos
- 2+ years of experience in product management, engineering, professional services or technical sales.
- Strong experience configuring the Salesforce platform and associated products.
- Relational database and data manipulation skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence applications & experience with or a strong desire to learn Artificial Intelligence technologies
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related technical field
- Strong mathematical and quantitative skills
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Located in Austin, TX
- Nice to have: Previous experience as a solutions/sales engineer/implementation consultant for a CRM company or other technical sales experience.