We are looking for a System Administrator to join our dynamic IT team. As part of our IT team, in this role, you will be responsible for managing our corporate systems, application, and infrastructure. This includes selection, design, deployment, management, monitoring, and supporting our corporate IT infrastructure. If you are looking to leverage your experience and have a direct impact on success of the company while growing in your profession in a fun and collaborative environment, then we look forward to talking with you about this position.
- Configure and implement commercially available software for use in secure Information Technology (IT) networks to prevent data leaks.
- Facilitate the operation and management of IT systems.
- Engineer the integration of multiple projects IT infrastructure into one cohesive system.
- Maintain operational awareness of system status, initiate, and perform maintenance.
- Perform incident management activities with the primary objective of returning service to customers.
- Have strong hands-on System Administration experience in the following areas:
- Active Directory infrastructure design, installation, maintenance, and continued modernization
- Group Policy (GPO) Administration
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- PowerShell scripting and automation
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian products, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- ESET and ManageEngine a plus
- Good knowledge of Salesforce administration
- Good knowledge of integrating macs into AD and iOS in general
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership qualities