We are currently seeking a Product Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate has a technical background in CPQ and sales-facing B2B software. In this role, you will primarily work with Engineering, User Experience and Product Management to translate market requirements into product. This individual will play a key role in advancing Zilliant’s Deal Manager product.
- Product Owner of SCRUM teams for Deal Manager
- Drive full development cycle: grooming, planning, release
- Write detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for product enhancements
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate with User Experience group on feature design
- Work cross-functionally to support go-to-market and training activities
- Understand direction and capabilities of key technologies, including the Force.com platform
- Strong technical background in CPQ or other sales-facing B2B software
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related field
- Great communicator, able to effectively communicate with Engineering teams using tools like JIRA
- Located in Austin, TX