We are currently seeking a Product Manager to join our team in Austin, TX to advance Zilliant’s Price Manager product. The ideal candidate has a technical background building B2B data driven software applications. In this role, you will primarily work with Engineering, User Experience and Product Management to translate market requirements into product.
- Product Owner of SCRUM teams for Price Manager
- Drive full development cycle: grooming, planning, release.
- Write detailed requirements and acceptance criteria for product enhancements.
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate with User Experience group on feature design.
- Work cross-functionally to support go-to-market and training activities.
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Owner role with a SaaS software product
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or another related field
- Data modeling and SQL skills to transform and analyze large sets of data
- Experience working with APIs in a micro–service architecture to assemble application features and/or business processes
- Experience with pricing, order management and/or CPQ systems preferred
- Great communicator, able to effectively communicate with Engineering teams using tools like JIRA and Aha
- Located in Austin, TX