The Product Marketing Director is responsible for establishing, leading and executing product marketing and the Go-to-Market programs at Zilliant, working in close collaboration with the Product Management team.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, manage and execute quarterly go-to-market program in collaboration with product management, marketing and the go-to-market cross-functional core team.
- Manage product marketing launches of new Zilliant solutions.
- Increase awareness of Zilliant solutions and how they can benefit prospective customers and customers.
- Create marketing content and sales enablement materials and other launch go-to-market materials, including training and educational materials for Zilliant employees and sales, and prospect- and customer-facing materials.
- Work with Marketing team members to develop and execute demand generation campaigns.
- Develop, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns and corresponding content focused on building pipeline for Zilliant solutions.
- Collect and maintain competitive intelligence and provide competitive positioning to Zilliant’s sales organization.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- MBA preferred
- Good working knowledge of pricing principles and sales practices in B2B selling environments
- Knowledge of CPQ and/or Pricing software preferred
- Prefer in Austin or Relocate to Austin
- Nice to have French, German and Spanish competency