This Senior Consultant/Consultant will support Zilliant’s SaaS deployment teams to produce exemplary results for our customers using best-in-class technology combined with cutting-edge data science.
The role includes business analyst and Force configuration responsibilities. The ideal candidate will possess multiple years of experience with applications developed on the Force platform in the CPQ space and/or pricing applications.
A strong performer in the Consultant role can expect to grow into other roles with the opportunity to have full responsibility for project management and/or customer success.
Consulting with customers the Consultant will:
- Facilitate discovery sessions to understand current
- Review, analyze, and evaluate customer’s current business systems, documents and user needs
- Document potential solutions to address customer needs, with estimates provided for preferred
Designing solutions the Consultant will:
- Envision and document proposed business process, solution processes and application
- Work with the Engagement Manager and other team members to prepare and present analysis to support configuration
- Advise on order of implementation and identify
Implementing solutions on projects, the Consultant will:
- Configure Zilliant solutions built on Force following requirements and solution
- Review proposed architecture, design and configurations of team
- Follow advanced architecture, solution, and platform-specific technical best
- Deliver training to system administrators and power users and knowledge-transfer to the customer.
- 3+ years’ experience in an information technology consulting
- 3+ years’ experience with com customization and configuration including Salesforce.com administrator and/or business analyst.
- Force declarative configuration experience such as Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, Flow Change set Deployment,
- Understanding of when to use declarative tools and when to use
- Experience implementing enterprise CPQ applications (e.g. Salesforce CPQ, SteelBrick, Apttus)
- Experience in the use of Tableau or other BI
- Experience in the use of ETL
- Experience utilizing Agile methodology
- Experience working on projects with significant pricing components
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-changing, demanding environment
- Highly organized, responsible, and attentive to timelines and details
- Excellent presentation, written/verbal communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills, and a demonstrated ability to communicate with non-technical customers regarding technical issues
Additional Role Information:
- Position can be located in UK, France or Germany – remote setup
- Travel is a component of this role averaging 3 to 5 days per month, significantly lower than most other customer-facing consulting roles
- Project management responsibilities are addressed by the project Engagement Manager
- German or French are a strong plus but not required