By streamlining the process of creating, maintaining, and renewing deals with integrated price guidance, price analytics, and efficient approval workflows, you can prevent margin leakage while moving away from spreadsheets and email approvals.
Zilliant Deal Manager is an easy-to-use tool that automates the “Deal Desk” and creates collaboration between Sales and Pricing to ensure you’re getting the best prices on every deal, every day. Get consistency, control, collaboration, and profitability with Deal Manager.View Deal Manager
Prevent margin leakage on your deals, save time and create efficiency around renewing customer prices to achieve more control over deal approvals.
- Enables creation, editing, and management of quotes and agreements
- Delivers real-time price guidance and deal quality score
- Manages workflow, deal desk approvals, and exception handling
- Prescribes the best prices for a deal
- Streamlines and prioritizes agreement price updates and renewals
- Facilitates collaboration amongst leadership, pricing and sales
- Empower sales teams to easily review and accept suggested customer price changes and mass-update prices
- Utilizes AI-enabled insights to recommend which products and prices to offer
No other pricing and sales solutions can compete with the modern multi-tenant architecture that all Zilliant products are built upon. Zilliant leverages the latest available best-of-breed components and highly scalable, multi-tenant platform and hosting technologies.
- Modern, multi-tenant SaaS architecture minimizes the cost and time required to deliver, evolve and upgrade implementations continuously with innovation versus releases a couple of times per year
- Scalability via elastic cloud computing to seamlessly manage data volumes of over 1 billion transactions
- Data security protecting against external and internal threats
- Implementation times under 12 weeks
- Integration with best-of-breed platforms and components
Maximize sales performance with an AI-powered solution for account growth and customer retention